Rather than emphasize my equipment which is all state of the art, I would rather focus on my level of experience and what makes me unique in terms of skill sets.
I truly feel that based on my geriatric, teaching and advanced education I can offer a more unique experience and provide a more comprehensive dental experience to my patients. In addition my staff has been with me for 25,14,10,2 and 16 years and presents a level of care to my patients which I am constantly complimented on. We all pamper and serve our patients, a very high touch experience.
- Received his dental degree from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
- Completed Continuum Level Six at the L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education.
- Dr. Wohl has been in private practice since 1981.
- Connecticut Department of Public Safety, Division of State Police, State Police Surgeon.
- In 1992 he was recognized as a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Dr. Wohl was chief of the dental service for over 20 years and currently is an active member of the dental staff at Jewish Senior Services.
- Former President of the Bridgeport Dental Association and has been an active member of the Connecticut State Dental Association serving on many of its committees.
- Dr. Wohl is also a past attending in the post-doctoral dental program at Yale New Haven Hospital.
- He has been a technical consultant and lecturer for Biolok International one of the world’s foremost implant manufacturers.
- Recently, Dr. Wohl was recognized as a Fellow by both the International College of Dentists and the Pierre Fauchard Academy for his dedication to his profession.
- Dr. Wohl is a speaker as well as a KOL for both BioHorizons Dental Implant Systems and 3 Shape Digital Scanners.
- His clinical cases have been used to demonstrate various techniques in other authors publications and lectures.